Welcome to 2020, part II.
I intended to write a lot more in 2021 than I actually did.
Call it COVID fatigue or something else (I had a much busier H2 in 2021 than I expected due to a role and team change), but I just didn’t manage to write much - I had a lot of half thoughts, and they ended up either in an ever growing set of drafts or just lazily thrown on Twitter.
For 2022, I am setting specific professional goals for myself:
- Attend at least 1 conference a quarter, on average.1
- Read a technical or organizational leadership book 1x a month.
- Write into an internal newsletter 2x a month.
- Write a personal blog entry 1x a week (yes, this counts).
- Decide on a long-term career plan for 2023+.
Stay tuned for more :)
Contingent on how comfortable I feel traveling visa-vi COVID. ↩︎